Thứ Bảy, 26 tháng 1, 2019

Published tháng 1 26, 2019 by ana03 with 0 comment

Memos from SRI LANKA. 1st Memo: An unexpectedly scenic train ride to Anuradhapura

So I'm in Anuradhapura. Anu... what? Read my lips: Anuradhapura. It looks like this....


bye:myself - Renata Green - byemyselftravels: Anuradhapure Sri Lanka
View of two Stupas - Thuparamaya and Ruwanwelisaya - across lake Thissa Wewa

...and is one of Sri Lanka's ancient capitals. Although it's also famous for its ruins of an ancient Sri Lankan civilization, there are pleasingly few tourists around, but huge numbers of truly faithful.


bye:myself - Renata Green - byemyselftravels: Anuradhapure Sri Lanka
O come, all ye faithful, joyful, and triumphant....to the Abhayagiri Dagaba in the northern part of Anuradhapura.

I feel like I just fell into a different, totally fascinating world.


this way to read the whole story >>>
      edit

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét