Thứ Bảy, 14 tháng 7, 2018

Published tháng 7 14, 2018 by ana03 with 0 comment

travelling in style - with hand luggage only

(Update January 2019)

End of this month, I'm going for three weeks to Sri Lanka; and this time, I'll finally try out travelling with hand luggage only.
Travelling light - yet in style.


Does this picture look familiar to you?
Wearing my favorite travel dress at the Singapore Art Museum, becoming one with the art.
(Photo: Mimi Green)

Actually, it won't be the first time that I'm leaving my kitchen sink at home: I've been travelling to several European countries with just one carry-on in tow - and not only because my cheapie-cheap flights did not include checking baggage. It seemed also more comfortable and manageable; after all, at some places, I spent only one night.

this way to read the whole story >>>
      edit

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét