Thứ Sáu, 6 tháng 7, 2018

Published tháng 7 06, 2018 by ana03 with 0 comment

travelling all bye:myself - five PROs and CONs

(Last Update July 2018)

When I've started my blog a bit over a year ago, it was mainly because I got asked so often about my solo travelling that I decided to share my experience not only with my friends but with everyone who might get inspired, informed, and benefit from it.


Museu Oscar Niemeyer in Curitiba
This picture was just too congruent to illustrate solo travel - you do not always walk alone!

Since then, I've been reading so many posts on solo travel, on how to do it, on where to go, on what to consider.
Over the past decades travelling solo, I've never noticed that hitting the road solo is such a complicated process with so many aspects to consider.
I picked a destination, I packed my bag, and off I went.
What a daredevil I seemed to be.

The other day, someone even contacted me since they want to 'raise awareness' for solo travel.
Raising awareness for solo travel - wow.
Has it really come to that? Is solo travel a disease? Are there awareness walks (which would nicely match with the cause 'travelling')?
Are you given sea blue awareness ribbons to stick to the lapel of your explorer vest?
Or is it just a disability, so you better travel to countries accessible for the impaired?

To me, solo travel was nothing more than buying a ticket for one.


this way to read the whole story >>>
      edit

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét