Thứ Hai, 18 tháng 6, 2018

Published tháng 6 18, 2018 by ana03 with 0 comment

Rail Trip Portugal - 2nd Whistle Stop: FIGUEIRA da FOZ

It's been about ten years that I haven't been to a European beach. I was thinking that e. g. Asia and Latin America are the places to be(ach). Arriving at Figueira da Foz, about two hours south of Porto and the second stop on my rail-trip along the Portuguese west coast, I stand so corrected: This place is the epitome of a South European vacation destination.


bye:myself - Renata Green - byemyselftravels / Figueira da Foz Portugal
As if the beach wasn't desert-like enough, they have these makeshift shelters that remind me of Beduin tents.

Mundane palaces, loads of cafés, bars, and restaurants - and a beach of the size of a desert!

this way to read the whole story >>>
      edit

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét