Chủ Nhật, 17 tháng 6, 2018

Published tháng 6 17, 2018 by ana03 with 0 comment

Rail Trip Portugal - 1st Whistle Stop: PORTO

I'm very much into road trips. Mainly railroad trips that are. Since I'm not driving, I don't have too many alternatives for tripping, anyway. Well, sometimes I also take buses.  When there are no trains. Or when taking a bus is far cheaper.


Red roofs of Porto - to be seen from a wide range of elevated spots.

It's nice, too, but there are certain disadvantages to it. Like I'm writing on a fast train from Lisbon to Porto right now - I could not do that on a bus. I couldn't even read a book or flip through a magazine: I tend to get unpleasantly motion sick when reading or writing on a bus.

So for me, preferably trains.


this way to read the whole story >>>
      edit

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét