Chủ Nhật, 9 tháng 9, 2018

Published tháng 9 09, 2018 by ana03 with 0 comment

Croatia Bus Road Trip. Second Stop: Cres

One of my favorite European cities is Venice. And the sight from Riomaggiore over the Sea left me speechless. God knows that.
Sometimes he likes to amaze me with a nice surprise. So he thought a bit and then remembered that there was still a little room left on this Adriatic island called Cres - so why not just combine the beauty of Venetian architecture and the natural splendor of the Cinque Terre in one spot?!


bye:myself - Renata Green - byemyselftravels - Cres Istria Croatia
Location, location, location: My Apartman is in the olive green house - second on the left.

Said and done, cute little houses were built around an unpretentious jetty, lush hills and narrow pebble beaches were added - eccolo: Paradise on Earth!

this way to read the whole story >>>
      edit

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét