Thứ Sáu, 7 tháng 9, 2018

Published tháng 9 07, 2018 by ana03 with 0 comment

Croatia Bus Road Trip. First Stop: Porec

Technically, Poreč is my fourth stop on this trip - a journey partly a bit back in time, but we'll get to that later. But the first three stops - Munich, Ljubljana, and Zagreb - were like weekend trips. City breaks. Familiar terrain. The big adventure starts with all these small towns in the middle of nowhere or on islands. Places that I have to find, avoiding getting lost between bus and ferry schedules.


bye:myself - Renata Green - byemyselftravels - Porec Croatia
Istria used to be ruled by Venice - and funnily enough, not only the alleys and palazzi of the little town remind me of my favorite Italian city, even the skyline looks a bit Venetian.

So this makes Poreč the first stop of my bus road trip along the Adriatic coast.


this way to read the whole story >>>
      edit

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét