Thứ Tư, 7 tháng 2, 2018

Published tháng 2 07, 2018 by ana03 with 0 comment

Class of Brazil - 2nd Lesson: Danger Seems Closer from Afar

At the beginning of this post stands a confession: the confession that the closer the departure date for Brazil got, the more I got nervous; by the day before my departure I was a wreck.

Copacabana Rio de Janeiro - bye:myself - Renata Green - byemyselftravels
A gentleman selling Cangas, typical Brazilian beach scarves, on the beach of Ipanema.

I wonder how many people miss out on great travel opportunities only because danger looks bigger, closer and more probable from afar. Maybe God is tricking us that way so that not every destination derogates to a horrific spring break feast.

this way to read the whole story >>>
      edit

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét