Thứ Ba, 6 tháng 2, 2018

Published tháng 2 06, 2018 by ana03 with 0 comment

Class of Brazil - 1st Lesson: We Have it Good

Since I came to Rio de Janeiro two days ago, it's been cloudy and rainy. It's still a great, beautiful and very impressive city, though, even in the rain. However, I must admit that the purpose of my stay makes it easy for me to cope with any kind of weather, since I'm not on a regular vacation.

bye:myself - Renata Green - byemyselftravels: Gustavo Prado called "Caminho Inverso"
This is what 'Bildungsurlaub' also stands for: Getting inspired by seeing things from a new perspective!
Here at Rio's Jardim Botanico, an beautiful, serene oasis not far from the beach of Ipanema.
There is not only an eclectic mix of untamed nature growing next to manicured lawns and flowerbeds, decorated with old, weathered statues and fountains. There is also an exhibition of modern art taking place.
My favorite piece is an installation by Gustavo Prado called "Caminho Inverso"/"Reversed Path". It consists of about thirty mirrors facing the top of the palm tree alley which shows you the plants from many, many....different perspectives!

Let me finally explain why I came to Brazil and what I'm doing here:

this way to read the whole story >>>
      edit

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét