Thứ Năm, 19 tháng 2, 2015

Published tháng 2 19, 2015 by ana03 with 0 comment

Vietnamese? Yes Please!

Today, Kyle, Mia and I (Megan!) decided to expand our culinary horizons and try out some Vietnamese food together! We visited V Nam in North Vancouver. After much deliberation over the menu, the food arrived, piping hot and ready to eat.

Kyle, about to dig in!
Kyle, despite his love of chicken, opted to try something the waitress recommended to him. He ended up getting a beef dish, called Pho Tai Bo Vien. This dish looked so good, I am definitely going to have to try it when I get to Vietnam, if not sooner!

Mia is ready to chow down!

Mia is a vegetarian, and had the vegetable stir fry with vermicelli. Before we head over to Vietnam, we are going to try to get her to eat meat, because it is such a staple food in Vietnam. Mia and I won’t be heading over until August, so for now she gets a pass with the veggie dish.

Here's hoping I don't have food stuck in my teeth while I pose with my delicious food.

I had the Chicken Chow Mein, which was delicious. The sauce had just enough kick to it and the vegetables tasted so fresh. The noodles were rich and flavourful. I realized that I may need some more practice using chopsticks after Kyle and Mia finished eating much faster than I did.

Over lunch, we talked about places we are hoping to travel and what we want to do with ourselves once we've finished school. It was such a pleasure getting to know the people that I am going to be working on this amazing project with. I think our personalities complement each other really well and I can’t wait until our next meeting.

Near the end of our meal, Chris stopped by! We further discussed some of the exciting initiatives that we are going to be putting forth soon to get the project as much exposure as possible. I have a feeling that this won't be the only time we go out for Vietnamese food together. The only thing that will make our future lunch dates better is the lovely Marina joining us! 
      edit

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét