Thứ Tư, 21 tháng 11, 2012

Published tháng 11 21, 2012 by ana03 with 0 comment

Group Interview for the next CBT Team!

This week  fifteen lucky students who were short-listed took part in the CBT Vietnam group interview. Thanks to all those who came out!

In November of 2010, I had to take part in the same process. I still remember my first interactions with what would be my future CBT team members: Louise, Kyla, and Jase. Louise was a quiet facilitator, Kyla brought charisma and charm, and Jase’s strong leadership qualities were apparent from the start. All turned out to be an incredible group of people to work with and get to know.


Last night, I got to be an observer as new team dynamics develop in these early stages of the application process. To watch the group interview from the other side last night was a great experience for me. I’m really excited about the group of applicants that joined us last night. It’s clear that we will have a strong team to take our project through the next stages.

Good Luck everyone,

Taryn
      edit

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét