Thứ Hai, 18 tháng 2, 2019

Published tháng 2 18, 2019 by ana03 with 0 comment

Guide to POLONNARUWA

Polonnaruwa was not only the second most ancient of Sri Lanka's kingdoms, but it was also my second stop on the trip through Sri Lanka.


bye:myself - Renata Green - byemyselftravels: Polonnaruwa Sri Lanka
Welcome to the Kingdom of  King Parakramabahu I

And although it is - just like Anuradhapura - divided into a modern, busy New Town and what remains as the royal ancient city of the Kingdom, I felt much more comfortable here and enjoyed cycling criss-cross on the historic trails. Probably though, because Polonnaruwa is smaller and more overseeable - also for a person without any sense of orientation whatsoever. And most certainly because I stayed with the most welcoming and friendliest host. Ever!

this way to read the whole story >>>
      edit

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét