Thứ Sáu, 14 tháng 9, 2018

Published tháng 9 14, 2018 by ana03 with 0 comment

Croatia Bus Road Trip. Fifth Stop Skradin and Krka National Park

Sometimes, you just need to give a day space and time to unfold from a tightly closed blossom to a beautiful flower.


bye:myself - Renata Green - byemyselftravels - Krka Nature Park Krka Waterfalls Croatia
The most majestic of the waterfalls is Skradinski Buk.

Or, to rephrase it less poetically: I need to stop being such a nagging old bat.

Skradin, despite being a cute little town, didn't promise to be a big success at first: I misinterpreted the folksy service of my hotel, the waitress at the restaurant where I finally had dinner screwed me over with the wine - I just wanted to visit the Krka National Park and get out of there as soon as possible.
And then miraculously everything came up Renata.


this way to read the whole story >>>
      edit

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét