Thứ Năm, 16 tháng 5, 2019

Published tháng 5 16, 2019 by ana03 with 0 comment

How to Plan a Trip from Scratch

Although I'm not a Digital Nomad and do jiggle my many trips and travels around a day job, I did my share of travel planning and organizing, believe me.




After countless trips - long and short - I was really surprised when I read the other day a lady asking on Social Media for help where to begin planning her trip.

So I was analyzing and structuring what I've been doing without much overthinking for years and I put it in words and in chronological chapters so that everyone who is a newbie to travel planning can design the trip of their lifetime without the help of any of these big, costly companies.

So let's do this and start right away!


      edit

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét