Thứ Bảy, 4 tháng 5, 2019

Published tháng 5 04, 2019 by ana03 with 0 comment

CAPE VERDE - a guide to five amazing islands

(Update May 2019)

I get asked quite often which was my best trip and which has been my favorite country so far. How can I possibly answer such a question? How can I compare let's say Italy to Viet Nam?
Well, the pizza is tastier and the language is prettier in Italy.
Then again the Buddhist temples are bigger and the variety at farmers' markets is more abundant in Viet Nam.
Got the point? How could I ever compare?
Fortunately, I don't have to.




But if someone pointed a gun to my head and made me choose, I would say Cape Verde. Cape Verde with its beauty, charm, and incredible variety is the secret star on my personal globe.


this way to read the whole story >>>
      edit

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét