Chủ Nhật, 13 tháng 1, 2019

Published tháng 1 13, 2019 by ana03 with 0 comment

BRUSSELS is for everyone. A Guide.

If it hadn't been for my daughter studying this winter in Brussels, it probably wouldn't have come to my mind to visit Belgium's capital - or Belgium at all, for that matter.


bye:myself - Renata Green - byemyselftravels: Chocolaterie Manneken Pis
Different strokes for different folks: World's most famous wee-er made of chocolate. Bon appetit.

But Christmas came and families and loved ones were expected to get together, so I packed a couple of warm sweaters, threw in some fun presents and hopped on the late flight to Brussels' airport.
Just to find out that this European capital with all its old architecture and new street art, its pralines and beers, surrealist art and political reality is not only for me, but for everyone.

this way to read the whole story >>>
      edit

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét