Thứ Bảy, 10 tháng 3, 2018

Published tháng 3 10, 2018 by ana03 with 0 comment

Class of Brazil - 9th Lesson: Foz do Iguaçu and the Games Without Frontiers

I like frontiers. The idea that you can take one big step and you cross from a country with one language to another, totally different one. That you need to look for a currency exchange office. That you might have to sing another anthem under a different flag.

Foz do Iguacu - bye:myself - Renata Green - byemyselftravels
I'm not spamming my blog with pictures of myself - but I cannot spare you of me posing in front of one of the 'Wonders of the World'.

No, of course I do not like frontiers protected by high walls, barbed wire, patrolling officers with German shepherds chasing people who try to cross from one side to the other in search of a better life - or even just an outcome.

this way to read the whole story >>>
      edit

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét