Thứ Bảy, 20 tháng 1, 2018

Published tháng 1 20, 2018 by ana03 with 0 comment

THE LANGUAGE LEARNING TRILOGY - I don't claim to be an A-student....

I'm looking so much forward going to Brazil next month: Two weeks Portuguese at a school in Rio de Janeiro including living like a teenage exchange student with a family.

bye:myself - Renata Green - byemyselftravels: GNAM Roma - Sala delle Colonne / Alfredo Pirri: Passi
Learning abroad means not exclusively increasing command of a language; it allows you to learn and grow and look at
things from a different perspective.
Here during my first language course in Rome on a visit to the GNAM - Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Moderna:
Standing on "Passi" by Alfredo Pirri, consisting of a huge broken mirror on the floor
 of the Sala delle Colonne, the entrance hall.

On this occasion I'd like to look back at my previous language classes that took place in Italy and Turkey - and share some precious, fun and a bit quirky stories with you:

bye:myself - Renata Green - byemyselftravels: Language Learning Trilogy: Rome
Part One: ROME
bye:myself - Renata Green - byemyselftravels: Language Learning Trilogy: Izmir
Part Two: IZMIR
bye:myself - Renata Green - byemyselftravels: Language Learning Trilogy: Milan
Part Three: MILAN












this way to read the whole story >>>
      edit

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét